Uh, I don't have any internet at home right now, and won't for the next week and a half, so there won't be any entries here 'til at least then. I fucked up and forgot to resubscribe to my server, and now that I'm going broadband (yeah, I'm moving with the times) it's going to take a week for my modem to arrive. It's all very interesting, I'm sure. Maybe when I'm back online I can thrill no-one with my ravings for such gems as Ulver's Madrigal Night, Darkthrone's Transilvanian Hunger (two pinnacle no-fi releases from Norway's Golden Era of Black Metal), a stack of new titles on Rune Grammofon (Norway is where it's at), The Ex (thanks Mr. Righter, I've been such a fool), Sun Ra, Brother of the Occult Sisterhood (new-ish bother/sister duo from rural Australia doing a kind of Jeweled Antler Collective/"New Weird Folk" [or whatever the fuck] schtick - all the hepcats are talking about 'em, apparently), and a bunch of other nonsense. Buy the new Oil Tasters reissue CD, it rocks.

Comments