IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE IN THE AREA...

TEN EAST, the band responsible for the best rock album of 2006, Extraterrestrial Highway, are on tour throughout central Europe as I write this. With a line-up as listed below, only a fool would pass up the opportunity to catch this truly, uh, "super" group live in the flesh.

TOUR DATES:

04.06 Wien, Vienna Arena
05.06 Geneve, L´Usine
09.06 Leuven, Sojo
10.06 Hamburg, Hafenklang
11.06 Berlin, Pirates Cove
12.06 Osnabrück, Bastard
13.06 Köln, Underground
14.06 Jena, Rosenkeller
16.06 Party w/ Hypnos 69

TOURING LINE UP:

GARY ARCE-GUITAR
GREG GINN-BASS
BILL STINSON-DRUMS
STEVEN HOUTMEYERS-GUITAR

Comments

Anonymous said…
Holy cow - I'd forgotten this was coming up so soon. And I'll actually BE in Munich with friends on a totally-unconnected holiday from June 8-12! Maybe I can convince them to drive up to Hamburg with me?