CHROME DOME
CD out on Lexicon Devil in April.

Comments

Shaun Prescott said…
Excellent. Can't wait!
Andrew said…
I am damn excited about this album. I really want these guys to come play Hobart again. the last tour was a hilarious - good shows, but we lost Sean and he turned up the next day at Brendan the hippy's house, where he was already smashed on Mercury Black Cider by the time I found him. Getting him to cross the road was hard he was so far gone. Rock and Roll.
JS said…
Any more info on this? Tracklisting, where I can get a copy, etc?
Dave said…
I only just got the thing back from the printers today. It'll be available at all the usual indie outlets in Australia, via Forced Exposure in the US, Clear Spot in the EU etc. Totally depends on where you're based! launch is tomorrow night at the Worker's Club in Fitzroy: the band will have copies to sell.