The awesome Melbourne duo, PIVIXKI, whom I released a CD by last year (get it here), will be touring Europe soon w/ another Melbourneite worth checking out, Marco Fusinato. I can seriously vouch that every time I've seen PIVIXKI play live, they have completely and totally knocked the socks right off my feet, which means I'm seriously suggesting that, if you happen to be on the continent, you should take the time out to see them play. They are truly a force of nature. The dates are below...



19/10: FR – Poitiers @ Le Confort Moderne

21/10: BE – Bruxelles @ Ancienne Belgique

22/10: CH – Lausanne @ Lausanne Underground Film Festival

23/10: FR – Fresnes-en-Woevre @ Festival Densites

24/10: FR – Marseille @ L’Embobineuse

25/10: FR – Lyon @ Ground Zero

26/10: FR – Montreuil @ Les Instants Chavires

27/10: IT – Milano @ Leoncavallo

28/10: IT – Massa-Carrara @ Tago Mago

31/10: CH – Geneva @ L’Usine

02/11: DE – Berlin @ Ausland

03/11: AT – Vienna @ Shelter

04/11: SK – Kosice @ Tabacka


06/11: SK – Bratislava @ Melos-Ethos Festival

*************************************************************

What happened to the font above? Don't ask. Sometimes you cut & paste and just can't control the outcome. On another note, I'm on a break here for a while. Personal dramas and circumstances will keep me away from here for likely a few weeks, but I will be back...

Comments