Goin' back a little here. I do this every once in a while in the hope of stirring up some traffic amongst older entries in the blog. Let's see what I can find here...

FEAR

MISSING LINK RECORDS

SWAMP POP/BLUES CONTROL

METEOR BLUES/JIMMY GIUFFRE

SONIC YOUTH

ELECTRIC WIZARD

KILLING JOKE

MILWAUKEE ROCK & ROLL

ORNETTE COLEMAN

BEAT HAPPENING

 SPRINGSTEEN'S (!) NEBRASKA

THE OUTSIDERS

Whilst you're at it, check out this blog I "discovered" (not really: someone sent me a link): Crusty Punks. It's a photo/story blog detailing the lives of "crusty punks" (does that need inverted commas?) in the US. Some of these people are idiots, some are sociopaths, and some are probably decent people either stuck in a bad situation or, as seems to be the case, are simply living a transient life which they enjoy. I didn't realise train-hopping was the crusty's first choice for modern transport, so there ya go. You learn something new every day. You might just kill an hour of your life perusing the site, and hopefully you won't hate me for it later on.

Comments